Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Countdown!

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today. These usually include getting weighed, getting my BP taken, listening to Annie's heartbeat, receiving a lecture on the importance of staying reclined and relaxed, and receiving my super-fan-freaking-tastic injection. Every once and a while he checks me for labor process or orders some blood work. This week he confirmed my last post: After today I only have ONE more injection, and after I hit 36 weeks I no longer have to take Procardia! He will not be stopping or slowing contractions down in a week and a half!!! The countdown IS ON!! Next week he has ordered a sonogram to make sure Annie is head-down and doing okay. I am SO excited. I have a feeling I'm going to have a baby the week of Valentine's Day. WAHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment